Monday, 11 March 2013

Shaped Cards

Afternoon everyone, it was a bit of a shock this morning to wake up to snow again!!
A lovely spring day last week, and now SNOW !!

anyway stay in and craft I say,
I just learnt that the UK school of Craft has a Tuesday club, here is the information below:

Come along and meet like minded people to chat with.  Bring along some crafting with you.  Do you have a crafting question we could help you with?  We like a challenge, so we'll do our best to resolve any crafting queries you have.  Entry is £2.00 which includes tea, coffee and biscuits, plus a ticket for our raffle which will be held at our end of year party.  Free parking.

The address:

Unit 20, Palace Industrial Estate, Bircholt Road, Parkwood Industrial Estate, Maidstone ME15 9XT

What a great idea, if I get my cards done for my classes today I may pop along and take my mum too, 
So if anyone is in the Maidstone area, pop in to say hello,  

These are two cards that I Will be teaching for the shaped card class In April 
You will learn how to make an easel card and shaped card, you get to take the template home to make more, and a free Goodie Bag too.



If you would like to join in the class go to : UK School of Craft





2 comments:

  1. These are both gorgeous Suzanne. I love the piano and the flowers look stunning. The second card is just beautiful.
    Hugs Sharon, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are just fabulous, Suzanne! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete